A lua based firmware for wifi-soc esp8266
- Build on ESP8266 NONOS SDK 1.4.0
- Lua core based on eLua project
- cjson based on lua-cjson
- File system based on spiffs
- Open source development kit for NodeMCU nodemcu-devkit-v0.9 nodemcu-devkit-v1.0
- Easy to program wireless node and/or Access Point
- Based on Lua 5.1.4 (without debug, os module.)
- Event-driven programming model preferred
- Built-in modules: node, json, file, timer, pwm, i2c, spi, onewire, net, mqtt, coap, gpio, wifi, adc, uart, bit, u8g, ucg, ws2801, ws2812, crypto, dht, rtc, sntp, bmp085, tls2561, hx711 and system api.
- Both Integer (less memory usage) and Float version firmware provided.