Firmware Tool – SP Flash tool (Windows/Linux)
SP flash tool is an application which is mainly help you to flash Stock ROM, Custom recovery and fixing in some extreme cases ( firmware update, Flash recovery, unbrick bricked android device etc.). SmartPhone FlashTool is working with MediaTek Android smartphones (MTK based) You can Download SPFlashTool from our download section. You need to load scatter file for MTK based device for functioning.
What we can do with SPFlash tool
- Flashing to Android stock ROM (scatter based)
- Flash Custom ROM (scatter based)
- Application for Fixing Bricked device.
- Advanced Memory testing and verifying.
- Read / Write parameters.
- Erasing / Formatting / Reset Your MTK based device.
Requirements For SP FlashTool
- Pc or Laptop
- USB data cable for your device
- Drivers (MediaTek USB VCOM drivers ). You can see above tutorial and download links
- Scatter file + files to be flashed
- Backup your device (forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html)
- SPFlashTool Download from above links.
How to use Android MTK Tool
Check our Full video guide for how to use SmartPhone flash recovery tool. We will make full detailed tutorial for how to flash stock ROM , custom root and how to fixing other cases with SPFlashTool.
Basic Guide for SP-Flash-Tools
- Download and unzip the package , Open SPFLASHTOOL EXE and Load the Scatter file ( Click Scatter Loading)
- Uncheck all the boxes
- Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image according to your device/choice ( load image from the separate window –>open)
- Now you can see RECOVERY box is checked and you can see the recovery image location ( uncheck all other boxes)
- Switch off your device
- Connect your device and Click DOWNLOAD “button” on top ( not the tab) , If it ask click “yes”
- It is done and MTK flashTool will do the rest. If you have problem with flashing tool or drivers install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers from our links.
After saucerful run you will be prompted with green circle. congrats you have successfully flash your MediaTek Android smartphones with SP Flash Tool.