JD-GUI is a standalone graphical utility that displays Java source codes of “.class” files. You can browse the reconstructed source code with the JD-GUI for instant access to methods and fields.
JD-GUI is free for non-commercial use. This means that JD-GUI shall not be included or embedded into commercial software products. Nevertheless, this project may be freely used for personal needs in a commercial or non-commercial environments.
How to launch JD-GUI ?
- Double-click on “jd-gui-x.y.z.jar”
- Double-click on “JD-GUI” application from Mac OSX
- Double-click on “jd-gui.exe” application from Windows
- Execute “java -jar jd-gui-x.y.z.jar” or “java -classpath jd-gui-x.y.z.jar org.jd.gui.App”
- Open a file with menu “File > Open File…”
- Open recent files with menu “File > Recent Files”
- Drag and drop files from your file explorer