Modbus Software – QModBus (Windows)
QModBus is a free Qt-based implementation of a ModBus master application. A graphical user interface allows easy communication with ModBus slaves over serial line interface. QModBus also includes a bus monitor for examining all traffic on the bus.
QModBus originally has been developed by EDC Electronic Design Chemnitz GmbH and now is publicly available under the terms of the GPLv2.
- Supports RTU mode of ModBus protocol
- Parameters of serial port fully configurable
- Bus monitor for examining all traffic on the bus
- Backend based on libmodbus
- Supports both Linux and Windows