Printplaat ontwerp – FreePCB
FreePCB is a free, open-source PCB editor for Microsoft Windows, released under the GNU General Public License. It was designed to be easy to learn and easy to use, yet capable of professional-quality work. It does not have a built-in autorouter, but it can use the FreeRoute web-based autorouter at www.freerouting.net. Some of its features are:
- 1 to 16 copper layers
- Board size up to 60 inches by 60 inches
- Uses English or metric units (i.e. mils or mm) for most functions.
- Footprint libraries courtesy of Ivex Design International, PCB Matrix and the IPC.
- Copper fill areas
- Footprint Wizard and Footprint Editor for creating or modifying footprints
- Imports and exports PADS-PCB netlists
- Exports extended Gerber files (RS274X) and Excellon drill files
- Design rule checker
These .dll files are required to run the release versions of FreePCB. If they are not already installed on your system, you will need to add them. You can put them either in your System folder or the FreePCB\bin folder.
Font Files and Tools:
These files contain the Hershey font that FreePCB uses for text, and the tools for editing and adding characters. There are also some documentation files.