Met de FredoScale plugin voor Sketchup kun je diverse handige scripts uitvoeren voor reparatie van je model.
Sketchup compatibiliteit: SketchUp 7+, getest en werkend met SketchUp 2014, SketchUp 2015
Installatie van Sketchup plugins/tools/libraries: Sketchup info
With FredoScale you can orientate the selection box around a set of objects and interactively apply a number of geometric transformations, such as Scaling, Tapering, Stretching, Plane Shear, Twisting, Bending and Rotation. By extension, some transformation can be done without a selection box.
- SU Version: SU6 and above
- Language: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, German (thanks to all kind translators)
- Menus: by default, it is installed in Tools > Fredo6 Collection > FredoScale
- Icon toolbar: by Default ‘FredoScale’. many icons are available, but you can configure which ones to display (menu Default Parameters…)
- The plugin is free, for private and commercial usage. There is a donation menu however.
- Select one or several objects (faces, edges, groups or components)
- Click on the icon of one tool, for instance Scaling
- You can orientate the selection box:
- Arrow Up will align on model axes
- Arrow Left and Arrow Right will cycle through axes of components at highest level
- Arrow Down will restore the initial alignment when selecting
- Gently click and drag on the handles to perform the deformation. Toggle the CTRL key to perform the deformation from the center.
- You can type relevant values in the VCB or via a dialog box (TAB key)
- For Twist and Bend, F4 toggles a Slicer on and off
- For Stretch, F4 toggles a Divider on and off
- It is a good idea to check the contextual menu to see available options