Webserver software – Encode Explorer (PHP)
Encode Explorer is a file browser written in PHP, XHTML and CSS. It displays the list of files in a folder. It was designed to be used in safe mode and so it is kept simple and functional.
- Files can be sorted by name, size and editing time
- You can move in folders
- Thumbnails for images and pdf files.
- File uploading (needs PHP full mode)
- Logging and notifications
- Optional password protection
- Interface for mobile devices
You have to upload index.php into your server. If you open index.php you can edit several settings. You should make sure the edited file will be saved in UTF-8!